Thursday 27 October 2011

A Second Beginning

A brand new Marie V site!

As many of you may have noticed Marie V has been inactive for a while, and much to my dismay I have had several 'technical difficulties'.

I wasn't happy with the site or the service the site provider was offering. I felt as an e-commerce site it wasn't able to offer competitive tools that other sites offered and as a customer the site was really not user-friendly and many of you sent some lovely emails trying to help me improve the site.

So I was able to use another provider with better tools geared toward e-commerce, but then that's when it became complicated.

In any case some lovely web guys were able to take everything under control and sorted everything this week. And Hurrah back online and, pardon the cliché, back in business!

I hope you'll find the site better to view the various products, offers to be enjoyed as well as a better link to the blog!

Happy browsing, but also I appreciate any further communications and advice you have for me!

Marie V

No comments:

Post a Comment